Sexy Pulp.

15 April 2014


As much as I love my L'Oreal Telescopic, having the waterproof version means that removing it at the end of the day can be a right pain (plus all that tugging on my eyelashes made me feel they were vulnerable to falling out) so I was on the hunt for something a little gentler and everyday appropriate. Enter the arrival of this Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara into my life, the answer to may prayers. It isn't a brand that I've heard that much about before, so I was really excited to get the opportunity to try this mascara out, here's how it fared...

The first thing I noticed on opening this was the size of the brush, it's pretty massive, but luckily (having worked with Rimmel Scandaleyes before - a big brush if ever I saw one) I've got the technique with these sorts of brushes down. If you're not used to these types of brushes, it may be a little difficult to get used to at first, accuracy isn't really its fine point, but the shape, denseness of the bristles, really allows you to grab every single lash whilst the plastic wand ensures that there is minimal clumping. 

Whilst I'm normally a length type of person, I'd say that this mascara delivers more on volume. It really plumps up the lashes and separates them, making it look like I have a lot more of them than I actually do, and adds a nice impact to my lash line. It doesn't go to extremes, I'd class it more as a natural mascara, which will be really nice for everyday wear. I usually layer up with about two coats, but you could easily carry on with a couple more if you wanted to, with absolutely no danger of clumping. 

It's definitely one to pick up, and I think a repurchase is definitely on the cards for me once the first bottle runs out. What about you, what mascaras do you love for everyday wear? 




TwitterBloglovinPinterestTumblr

14 comments:

  1. I would try this, but I'm not a fan of the brush to be honest- it's a bit big and looks like the type of brush which just gets mascara absoloutley everywhere! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the brush!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a big brush (oo-er), so I'll have to give this one a try!

    vintagesoph xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it too, and it's by far my favourite, and washing off it's so simple, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wand reminds me of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Volume one! It's always nice when you don't have to yank your eyelashes out to remove your mascara!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice mascara !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooh i like the look of this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you can build this mascara without clumps ( I hate clumps >.< ), maybe I will give it a try. I will have to buy it online though because I live in the states.

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving that brush! I'm also a sucker for any kind of mascara so I'd love to try this!!

    xx
    A Brunette In The City

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same here, i havent heard of the brand before x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ve got he same mascara and I really love it!
    I m a Yves Rocher addict...it s a very famous brand in France, and I use their products since I was a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read every single message.
I love people leaving links so I can check out your blogs, but please don't ask me to follow you or follow for follow!
If you leave a nice message, however, I will check out your blog and probably follow you x